The auditorium is a great location for film screenings, presentations, lectures, performances and more. Located on the first floor of the State Historical Building, it can accommodate 245 guests and is ADA accessible. Audio and visual equipment is provided.
Your rental includes:
- Podium with signage
- Registration and stage setup
- Audio-visual equipment (podium microphone, 3 handheld microphones, 1 lapel microphone)
Additional options and costs include:
- Audio-visual technician, quote required
- Museum exhibits open after 4:30 p.m. (1-3 hours) is $150
- Security for events with alcohol, before 9:00 a.m. or after 4:30 p.m. is $50 per hour
- Food and beverage (food and beverage not allowed in exhibits)
- Additional concierge services
Note: During construction you and your guests will not be allowed in restricted spaces, including designated construction zones, unless accompanied by authorized staff.