Publicity Tool Kit
If a bright blue 38-foot Winnebago is rolling into your town in the next few weeks or months, you’re in luck: It’s full of great artifacts and stories about Iowa history.
And if you’d like let people know about it, this handy kit will make your job easy.
- Overview of History on the Move and the “Iowa History 101” exhibit
- Press release for local media
- Facebook and Twitter posts
- Radio script for a public service announcement
- Photos, video and logo to share (below)
If you have any questions about History on the Move or how to promote it, feel free to contact any of the following staffers at the State Historical Society of Iowa.
|Scheduling||Accepting Requests for 2017-2019||Request a Visit|
|Educational Programs||Jennifer Cooley||Email | 515.281.6860|
|Artifacts||Andrew Harrington||Email | 515.725.2921|
|Other Inquiries||Michael Morain||Email | 515.725.1141|