The Iowa Economic Development Authority invites you to attend a virtual application workshop on the Community Catalyst Building Remediation Program. The workshop (pre-recorded) includes a thorough description of the program, deadlines for pre-applications and an explanation of the formal application process.
The Community Catalyst Building Remediation Program assists communities with the redevelopment, rehabilitation or deconstruction of buildings to stimulate economic growth or reinvestment in the community.
- Funding based on annual availability
- Maximum grant: $100,000
- 40% of funds will be awarded to cities with populations under 1,500
- Pre-applications may be submitted and approved starting September 30, 2020
- Pre-applications must be submitted by January 29, 2021, to be considered eligible for this fiscal year’s funding cycle
- Applications are by invitation ONLY
A mandatory pre-application process will precede the official grant application. Applications are by invitation only, after approved pre-application.
The application deadline is April 16, 2021. Learn more about the program and view the virtual workshop online here.