Submissions are open for Art Mums United. Anyone identifying as a mum (fur mum, would-be mum etc.) is encouraged to submit.
They accept all types of artists - photographers, painters, writers, actresses, sculptors, designers, musicians, dancers etc. from all around the world. No art education necessary.
- Website and/or social media handles.
- Artist bio and artist statement in Word format (under 500 words each).
- Personal background story about the artist journey including the transition into motherhood (cool facts, inspiring things, business ideas, challenges, dreams etc.) that will be included in the artist profile if selected (under 500 words).
- Headshot that will be used in the artist profile if selected.
- Up to 5 good quality images of the artist's work (visual artists, writers) OR up to 5 links to the artist's work (dancers, actresses, musicians).
Art Mums United is an inclusive platform that celebrates creativity and motherhood. They are a global collective of inspiring and powerful women creatives who share love, support and respect for each other.
Learn more and submit by September 30, 2020.