For almost 30 years, The Wellmark Foundation’s commitment to the health and well-being of Iowans and South Dakotans has not wavered. They are proud of the legacy the Foundation has built and are excited to continue to help improve the health of Iowans and South Dakotans through the Wellmark Foundation’s 2021 competitive Matching Assets to Community Health (MATCH) grant program.
The Wellmark Foundation is offering two Matching Assets to Community Health (MATCH) grant opportunities to support communities across Iowa and South Dakota in 2021. They are:
Large MATCH Grant Cycle
- Awards/requests up to $100,000 – 100% match requirement
- Due by Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- Application can be found here
Small MATCH Grant Cycle
- Awards/requests up to $25,000 – 50% match requirement
- Due by Wednesday, May 26, 2021
- Application will be available in March on their website
The grant program is a competitive process and applications are scored by a panel of external reviewers across Iowa and South Dakota in addition to The Wellmark Foundation staff. They highly encourage prospective applicants to contact them directly to discuss their project. You can contact Gina Rooney, Manager of The Wellmark Foundation, at WellmarkFoundation@Wellmark.com.
Learn more here.