The regular quarterly meeting of the Iowa Great Places Citizens Advisory Board will be held on December 8, 2021 and is open to the public. A public comment period will be held for those providing advance notice to the board administrator at 515-281-5773. Advance notice is encouraged, but all public comment will be heard.
Update as of 11/19/2021 - This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom only.
Virtual Attendance Information:
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 880 1466 0083
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Review Meeting Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- October 13, 2021
- Report from Chair
- Next board meeting - March 10 at 1:00 p.m., Virtual
- Report from Department Director
- Board Member Acknowledgment
- Strategic Discussion
- Designation / Re-designation cycle
- Project Endorsements
- Creative Places Network
- Public Comment
- A public comment period will be held at 2:45 p.m. Advance notice to Board Administrator Sarah Florian (firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-281-5773) is encouraged, but all public comments will be heard.