The regularly quarterly meeting of the Iowa Arts Council Board of Directors will be held on December 10, 2021 and is open to the public. A public comment period will be held for those providing advance notice to the board administrator at 515-281-5773. Advance notice is encouraged, but all public comment will be heard.
Both in-person and virtual attendance options available for this meeting.
In-Person Attendance Information:
Room 19, Iowa State Capitol
1007 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50319
Virtual Attendance Information:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 897 2812 1961
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Review Meeting Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- September 21, 2021
- Report from Chair
- Next Board Meeting - March 22 at 10:00 a.m.
- Report from Department Director
- Celebrate Iowa Gala
- Creativity & Innovation Task Force
- Legislative Update
- Report from the Iowa Cultural Coalition
- Report from Division Administrator
- American Rescue Plan Arts Grants Recap
- Programming Updates
- Board Discussion
- 2022-24 DCA/IAC Strategic Plan Framework
- Community Updates
- Public Comment
- A public comment period will be held at 2:50 p.m. Advance notice to Board Administrator Sarah Florian (email@example.com or 515-281-5773) is encouraged, but all public comments will be heard.