Demonstrate your investment in a rich cultural environment that improves the quality of life for all Iowans by becoming a Cultural Leadership Partner. Partners are designated every three years and receive grant funds to support operating and programmatic costs throughout the three-year cycle. Cultural Leadership Partners demonstrate an exemplary record of programming, managerial excellence and community service on a year-round basis to the citizens of Iowa; sound fiscal and managerial practices; and deliberate community outreach and involvement.
- Who: Iowa Nonprofit Cultural, Humanities or Arts Organizations
- What: Designation and $30,000 - $60,000 in funding over a three year period
- When: May 3, 2021 for the funding period of July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2024
How to Apply
- Read the guidelines
- Watch the informational webinar
- Drop in on virtual office hours via Zoom to ask program staff questions at 10:00 a.m., March 18 and April 15
Office Hours Zoom Link
Office Hours Zoom Call-In: 312-626-6799
Meeting ID: 626 286 2564
- Submit the application
Manage Your Grant
Download the Grantee Handbook (FY22) to learn how to manage your grant, including contract compliance and publicity.
As a grant recipient, you must complete the final report form at the end of the process and share the impact of the project on arts and culture in Iowa.