As part of its broader fiscal year 2022 grant funding strategy, the Iowa Arts Council has transitioned Art Project Grants, Capacity Building Grants and Cultural Heritage Project Grants to Resilience Grants for fiscal year 2022.
Apply for flexible support to undertake activities that expand organizational capacity, increase financial stability, promote equity and inclusion, and enhance programmatic offerings.
- Who: Iowa Nonprofit Cultural, Humanities or Arts Organizations
- What: $2,500 - $10,000 with a required 1:1 match
- When: May 3, 2021 for the funding period of July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022
How to Apply
- Read the guidelines
- Watch the informational webinar
- Drop in on virtual office hours via Zoom to ask program staff questions at 10:00 a.m., March 25 and April 20
Office Hours Zoom Link
Office Hours Zoom Call-In: 312-626-6799
Meeting ID: 626 286 2564
- Submit the application
Manage Your Grant
See the Grantee Handbook (FY22) to learn how to manage your grant, including contract compliance and publicity.
As a grant recipient, you must complete the final report form at the end of the process and share the impact of the project on arts and culture in Iowa.