Apply for funding and professional development opportunities to advance your artistic career. The Artist Fellowship Program provides support to artists, filmmakers, musicians and creative writers who demonstrate exceptional creativity and the capacity to contribute to the innovation and elevation of the arts in Iowa.
- Who: Artists, Filmmakers, Musicians, Creative Writers
- What: $10,000 and professional development
- When: March 15 deadline for the fellowship period of July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022
How to Apply
- Read the guidelines
- Watch the informational webinar
- Drop in on virtual office hours via Zoom to ask program staff questions at 10:00 a.m., March 4 and 11
Office Hours Zoom Link
Office Hours Zoom Call-In: 312-626-6799
Meeting ID: 626 286 2564
- Submit the application
Manage Your Grant
See the Grantee Handbook (FY21) to learn how to manage your grant, including contract compliance and publicity.
As a grant recipient, you must complete the final report form at the end of the process and share the impact of the project on arts and culture in Iowa.
Current & Past Fellows
Join the list of exceptional artists who have been selected for the Iowa Artist Fellowship program.