Apply for funding to support the creation and presentation of new artwork, development of an arts experience or formation of an arts education program. Project grants provide you support to positively impact the vitality of the arts in Iowa by creating arts opportunities that are accessible to all Iowans.
- Who: Artists, Nonprofits, Schools, Communities
- What: $1,000 - $10,000 with a required 1:1 match
- When: Deadline to apply is May 1, 2018 for arts projects taking place July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
How to Apply
- Read the guidelines.
- Register for the live informational webinar at 11:00 a.m. on Feb. 27, 2018
- Complete the application.
Manage Your Grant
Download the Grantee Handbook (FY18) to learn how to manage your grant, including contract compliance and publicity.
As a grant recipient, you must complete the final report form at the end of the process and share the impact of the project on arts and culture in Iowa.